It's Martin Luther King, Jr. Day!
Here at Simply Wrappers, we get excited for ALLLL holidays! Just love 'em!
For you parents, teachers, leaders, etc. out there, there's a neat little lesson I have come across that is perfect for today!
1) Show this picture of m&ms to the children
2) Ask them what the picture is showing. Ask them to describe what they see.
3) Ask them if they've ever had this delicious treat before. Of course they have ;)
4) Explain that these m&ms are all different colors, but on the inside, they are all the same.
Just like us. We all come in different shapes, sizes, AND COLORS. But on the inside, we are all the same.
5) Then explain who Martin Luther King Jr. is and why we celebrate today.
Either along with this lesson, or just for fun, make some cupcakes with this delicious recipe.
Make sure to add our Black Sparkly or our Black Polka Dots wrappers for a finished look!
Instead of sprinkles, top these scrumptious cupcakes with the m&ms from the lesson (Or just eat them...whatever).