Easter Bunny Cupcakes!
Happy Easter, everybody!
Don't you love this time of year? Everything is beginning to bloom, the smell of flowers in the air with the sun shining and birds chirping!
Taking a walk outside just brings a smile to your face!
What better way to celebrate this Easter holiday than with gorgeous and delicious bunny cupcakes?!
Aren't they DARLING?!
Here is how to make these cute-tastic cupcakes!
For even further instruction, go here to the source.
1) Go ahead and cut and bake some regular cookies from any recipe! You can find a Vanilla Butter cookie recipe here!
Use a bunny face cookie cutter to cut your cookies. We'll be cutting off the ears once they are baked. Click here for a great cookie cutter!
2) Once they are baked, cut off the ears of the cookie.
3) Let the cookies cool. Once they are cool, use this recipe for stiff royal icing to "glue" a toothpick or 1/2 a Popsicle stick to the cookie.
Apply the icing and attach the toothpick or popsicle stick and wait for it to dry. This may take overnight, if you have the time. Otherwise, keep an eye on it and if it is really stiff, press on!
4) Next, once it's dry, it's time to decorate!! All you need is white icing and pink icing. That's it!!
So, get your white icing, and with a #3 tip, outline the bunny ears and fill them in! Once that's done, fill in the middle of the ears with the pink icing, while the icing is still wet!
After that, play a little bit of the waiting game for the icing to dry.
If possible, let them dry overnight.
5) In the meantime of all the waaaaaiiiiiitttttiingggggg......let's do what we love! BAKE SOME CUPCAKES!!
Pick your favorite recipe to bake! It's that easy! Bake the cupcakes and we'll be all set and ready to go.
If you need a recipe, try this recipe for Vanilla cupcakes.
6) After the icing for the bunny ears has dried, it's time to construct!
Take the cupcakes you magnificently baked, and ice the top of them with some white frosting.
Here's a recipe for some delicious white frosting:
Oh, DO NOT ADD FOOD COLORING to the icing, unless you want a green bunny rabbit!
7) After you have iced the cupcakes, stick on your bunny ears!!
8) Now for the bunny face! Use small, black sugar pearls for the bunny's eyes and a pink candy bead for the nose!
Look how cute!
9) Last, but CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, add a finishing touch with our Easter Egg Hunt cupcake wrappers or our Happy Easter cupcake wrappers for that extra little kick!
Or, if you're feeling like you want to go with a solid color, try out our Celery Light Green cupcake wrappers or our Light Yellow cupcake wrappers.
For help, watch this video to see how you can finish off your cupcakes with perfection!
Stop by the store to check out all of the amazing cupcake wrappers we have to offer! With even more of an Easter selection!
THANKS FOR STOPPING BY!!